I facilitate a range of different collaborative learning spaces that explore
Systems & Structures – Collaborative Seminar Series
Five-part collaborative seminar series that builds awareness of the systems, structures, and philosophies that shape and replicate the Western culture of dominance. Accessible learning materials and fortnightly online discussion groups.
Series 1: Foundational
Topics: Structural Violence, Enlightenment Philosophies, Neoliberalism, Settler Colonialism, and Industrial Complexes.
Series 2: Helping
Topics: Medical colonialism, The Therapeutic State, The Humanitarian Urge, Global Health Surveillance, Philanthrocapitalism.
Transforming Inner Criticism
Cultures of domination, exploitation and separation create inner worlds full of criticism and shame. And these inner worlds can’t help but replicate the harmful cultures.
An eight-week deep inner-work program all about inner criticism. Learn:
- how cultural patterns create inner critics
- the three main types of inner critics
- the six main ways inner criticism manifests
- creative techniques for working with inner criticism
- how inner critic work helps you deal with outer critics
- why inner critic work is essential for better boundaries
- the intersection of inner criticism and white fragility
- how inner criticism perpetuates cultures of harm.